Monday, April 19, 2010

Fresh out of Drydock: 1400 Cardassian Civillian Transport







This was a quick and dirty little kitbash I threw together while I was working on my Njal cruiser. It's mainly the head and tail of an AMT Cardassian Galor kit spliced with pieces from the Klingon BOP kit and a couple of extra details added to help them blend together.

I decided to go with a totally radical color scheme for this ship completely diverging from the usual Cardassian Ochre and going to a more blue/gray scheme. My logic behind this was based on the fact that this isn't a military ship, so it probably doesn't have to conform to the usual Cardassian Military painting aesthetics. Several layers of black wash and a few PNT Graphics decals later I have the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment