Monday, May 25, 2015

Type 15 ShuttlePod Project Part 2







The exterior details are coming together.

 





The seat is almost there. I chopped up and glued the 2 seats together to make 1 lager seat. I started sculpting the head cushion and seam filling. The base is made from bits I had laying around.



The main control console is almost done, need to trim flash and add extra details. I have 2 Lcards panels ready to go for it.








 The interior is almost done. just need a few cushioned wall panels on the doors. The roof will accommodate 2 small white LEDs. I was going to use either EL sheet or LED strips, but I’m trying to keep the power source to a 9v battery and keep it internal. The power converter for the EL strip is too large to fit in the back and the LED strips need min 12v to work. so 2 9v LED's it is.






More to come soon! I aim to finish contraction this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment